Test your Beautiful You Conference IQ
Conference week is here and we couldn’t be more excited! We’re making the final preparations and are counting down the hours until we get to see each of your beautiful faces. In the meantime, we want to see how well you were doing with your conference IQ. Leave your answers in the comment section and check in tomorrow to see how you scored!
1. Including this year’s conference, how many Beautiful You conferences have there been?
2. Women attending conference are being asked to bring shoes to benefit which Washington-D.C. homeless shelter?
3. Where was the first-ever Beautiful You Conference held?
4. How many women are expected to attend conference this year?
5. Which one of our speakers founded the A21 Campaign to fight human trafficking?
6. Which one of our speakers wrote the New York Times bestseller “The Resolution for Women” ?
7. Which year did the pop-sensation, the Beautiful Dudes, make their smashing entrance on the Beautiful You Conference stage?
8. What was the theme of the 2012 Beautiful You Conference?
9. Which amazing speaker said this line at last year’s conference “It’s not over until God says it’s over. It’s not over til we win!“?
10. The Beautiful You movement was founded by Donna Pisani from Capital City Church. Which of her four children are her favorite? (just kidding! they’re all her favorite).