BYC 2013 was amazing! We’re so thankful for each of you who came. We believe that God was there and lives were changed. Now that BYC13 is over. the lights have gone down and the music has faded. Now what?
Beautiful YOU conference 2013 challenged us as a collective sisterhood to raise ONE voice. The sound of that voice is of compassion and love, being the change for the hurting humanity around us. It is simply opening our hand and heart as individuals or with friends to love our neighbors, locally and globally.
That’s not something that can be contained in one conference weekend!
We each have a voice to be shared and there is something that we can each do! We want to encourage you think of creative ways to “Be the Change” in your sphere of influence.
Here are a few ideas we’ve come up with!
- Make coffee or tea for the people in your office once a week
- Invite a family over for dinner this week. It will be a great treat for the meal-maker of the family
- Pay the bill for someone behind you whenever the opportunity presents itself
- Pick a friend & send them unexpected flowers, or leave a note or card telling them what you appreciate about them
- Take time to actually listen and pray with someone in need in your community
Read more ideas here.
Let us know how you are being the change in your world. Join the party on social media and use the hashtags #byconf #bethechange!